ECQ 102 Assignment 1: U.S. Economic Assessment Strayer University
Due Week 4 and worth 200 points
Research recent events that have had an impact on the current state of the U.S. economy.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Describe the short-run impact that economic fluctuations and growth (or lack thereof) have had on aggregate supply, aggregate demand, output, unemployment, and inflation.
- Compare and contrast the consumer price index (CPI) and the gross domestic product (GDP) price index regarding their viability in tracking the current health of the economy.
- Analyze the effects of unemployment and inflation on the current state of the U.S. economy.
- Include three (3) external peer-reviewed sources to support your position.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe how supply, demand, and market equilibrium work and how economic fluctuations and growth have had an effect on aggregate supply and demand in the history of the U.S. economy
- Compare and contrast the consumer price index (CPI) and the gross domestic product (GDP) price index.
- Explain the effects of unemployment and inflation on the economy.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in macroeconomics.
Write clearly and concisely about macroeconomics using proper writing mechanics.
ECQ 102 Assignment 1 Strayer University, ECQ 102, ECQ, ECQ 102 Entire Course, ECQ 102 Entire Class, ECQ 102 Complete Course, ECQ 102 Complete Classs