ECO 499 Assignment 3 Domestic Factors Strayer University
Due Week 7 and worth 280 points
Select one of the following domestic issues: Health Care, Crime and Drugs, Cost of College Education, and Educational Reform specific to the state that you live in.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Assess the nature of the problem pertaining to the selected domestic issue, indicating the contributing factors to the problem.
- Analyze the impact of the selected domestic issue to the economy and suggest how the negative impact of the issue can be minimized. Provide support for your rationale.
- Determine the stakeholder costs associated with the selected domestic issue. Suggest two (2) alternatives to reduce the cost.
- Propose one (1) government intervention that could lessen the economic and business impact. Provide a justification for your rationale.
- Suggest one (1) alternative to government intervention as a resolution to the problem.
- Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Apply economic concepts and approaches to the formulation, implementation, and evaluation of business strategy and public policy in the areas of economics.
- Analyze critical domestic and international factors that influence national economies, and develop alternatives for businesses and governments to effectively respond to these strategic issues.
- Develop change strategies to effectively implement economic policy modifications, respond to market conditions, and improve economic performance.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in economics.
- Write clearly and concisely about economics using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
ECO 499 Assignment 3 Domestic Factors Strayer University, ECO 499, ECO, ECO 499 Entire Course, ECO 499 Entire Class, ECO 499 Complete Course, ECO 499 Complete Class