ECO 410 Assignment 3: Financing and International Investment Decisions Strayer University
Due Week 10 and worth 300 points
Research a specific multinational company and answer the questions below.
Note: You may use the company you researched in Assignment 2.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Propose at least two (2) strategies the company could implement as a way to minimize the cost of capital by raising capital globally.
- Compare and contrast the company’s global sourcing of equity and debt financing strategies with the strategies utilized by its nearest competitor.
- Evaluate the company’s strategy toward international diversification by illustrating both the benefits and drawbacks of this approach.
- Analyze the company’s modes of foreign involvement.
- Evaluate the company’s strategy of managing country-specific and global-specific risks.
- Determine at least three (3) factors that add complexity to the company’s capital budgeting and taxation.
- Evaluate whether or not the company can sustain a competitive advantage given its current position in the market.
- Use at least five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze financing the global firm.
- Discuss the key tasks involved in managing multinational operations.
- Analyze international investment decisions.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in international environment factors in financial management.
Write clearly and concisely about international environment factors in financial management using proper writing mechanics.
ECO 410 Assignment 3 Strayer University, ECO 410, ECO, ECO 410 Entire Course, ECO 410 Entire Class ,ECO 410 Complete Course, ECO 410 Complete Class