ECO 410 Assignment 1 Article Analysis Strayer University
Due Week 4 and worth 150 points
Find a news article which explores one (1) or more issues discussed in Weeks 1 through 3. Consider one (1) of the following topics:
- The global financial environment
- The global financial crisis
- Corporate ownership and governance in MNEs
- International monetary system
- Foreign exchange markets
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Provide a brief synopsis of the issue(s) discussed in the article.
- Discuss the relevance of economic / financial theories and concepts to the issue(s) presented in the article.
- Critically assess the author’s position on the issue(s) discussed in the article.
- State and substantiate a position on the issue(s). If applicable, present and explain the arguments in favor or against the author’s position.
Recommended sources of news articles: Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, The Economist, Fortune, Business Week, The New York Times, etc.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Assess the elements that make up the global financial environment.
- Explain foreign exchange theory and markets.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in international environment factors in financial management.
Write clearly and concisely about international environment factors in financial management using proper writing mechanics.
ECO 410 Assignment 1 Article Analysis Strayer University, ECO 410, ECO, ECO 410 Entire Course, ECO 410 Entire Class, ECO 410 Complete Course, ECO 410 Complete Class