ECO 250 Assignment 2 Socialism Strayer University
Due Week 4 and worth 200 points
Some economic analysts believe that the United States is becoming a socialist nation.
Write a 4-5 page paper in which you:
- Compare capitalism to socialism in today’s global economy along with their cultural, ideological, and historic foundations.
- Differentiate between the economic growth of a centrally planned, mixed market, and free market economy.
- Discuss how socialism has impacted the economic growth of European countries.
- Describe what the United States would look like today if it adopts socialist policies.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the economic systems in today’s global economy along with their cultural, ideological, and historic foundations.
- Differentiate between the economic growth of a centrally planned, mixed market, and free market economies.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in comparative economic systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about comparative economic systems using proper writing mechanics.
ECO 250 Assignment 2 Socialism Strayer University, ECO 250, ECO, ECO 250 Entire Course, ECO 250 Entire Class, ECO 250 Complete Course, ECO 250 Complete Class