CIS 555 Case Study 2: A Framework for Process Reengineering in Higher Education Strayer University
Due Week 9 and worth 80 points
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Determine the types of documents that would be worth considering for a background study prior to the use of other elicitation techniques. Indicate if the authors used the documents you identified.
- Examine the Structured Analysis and Design Technique (SADT) diagrams that were used to document the reengineered parts of the exam scheduling and distribution process.
- Identify the type of diagrams the authors used to document the reengineered parts of the exam scheduling and distribution process.
- Assess the intentional, structural, responsibility, functional, and behavioral views of the system.
- Predict five (5) potential failures of the reengineered system and indicate if the authors’ framework deals with potential failures.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the process and develop a functional model of a system based on requirements gathered.
- Describe the techniques and develop a requirements specification document that solves a proposed business problem.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in requirements engineering.
Write clearly and concisely about topics related to requirements engineering using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
 Abdous, M., & He, W. (2008). A Framework for process reengineering in higher education: A case study of distance learning exam scheduling and distribution. International Review of Research in Open Distance Learning Journal, 9(2).
CIS 555 Case Study 2 Strayer University, CIS 555, CIS ,CIS 555 Entire Course, CIS 555 Entire Class, CIS 555 Complete Course, CIS 555 Complete Class