CIS 550 Case Study 7: Stratified Custom Manufacturing, Part 7D Strayer University
Due Week 9 and worth 70 points
Read the running case study titled “Stratified Custom Manufacturing” located in Part 7D of the textbook.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Select a U.S. state or another national government as a point of reference and determine which laws were violated in this situation.
- Identify one (1) of the primary problems found during the implementation planning for the e-Discovery project.
- Explain how a corporation handles situations, like those described in the case, where policy non-enforcement or selective enforcement becomes a greater problem.
- The information systems involved were administrative and operational and had little to no sensitive information on them. Explain how one goes about protecting data at a level that is commensurate with its sensitivity, value, and criticality when those parameters can change due to circumstances such as a lawsuit.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Recommend proper courses of action to overcome security challenges in an organizational environment.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information security.
- Write clearly and concisely about security management using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
CIS 550 Case Study 7 Strayer University, CIS 550, CIS, CIS 550 Entire Course, CIS 550 Entire Class, CIS 550 Complete Course, CIS 550 Complete Class