CIS 550 Case Study 1: Stratified Custom Manufacturing, Part 2 Strayer University
Due Week 2 and worth 70 points
Read the running case study titled “Stratified Custom Manufacturing” located in Part 2 of the textbook.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Describe the multicultural and multinational issues surrounding information security.
- Describe the security challenges presented when an organization has multiple directors leading information technology departments.
- Develop an alternative organizational structure for Stratified Custom Manufacturing to support its security initiatives.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe current security challenges facing organizations today.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information security.
Write clearly and concisely about security management using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
CIS 550 Case Study 1 Strayer University, CIS 550, CIS, CIS 550 Entire Course, CIS 550 Entire Class, CIS 550 Complete Course, CIS 550 Complete Class