CIS 539 Case Study 1: Cloud Computing Models Strayer University
Due Week 3 and worth 120 points
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
- Describe the policy questions and issues your company might face.
- Describe the cloud-based services that you would likely select to afford the services noted above.
- Specify and defend the:
- security reasons for your selection.
- policy reasons for your selection.
- redundancy reasons for your selection.
- Analyze the extent that export controls play in your cloud-based solution.
- Create a graphic rendering of your proposed solution using Visio or an equivalent such as Open Project, Dia, or OpenOffice. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Excel, Visio, MS Project, or one of their equivalents such as Open Project, Dia, and OpenOffice. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Summarize business applications that can migrate to the cloud.
- Compare and contrast the technologies that enable cloud computing.
- Analyze the migration steps and challenges in migrating to cloud-based environments.
- Develop a cloud-based solution to address a proposed business problem.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in cloud computing environments.
Write clearly and concisely about cloud & virtual computing topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
CIS 539 Case Study 1 Strayer University, CIS 539, CIS, CIS 539 Entire Course, CIS 539 Entire Class ,CIS 539 Complete Course, CIS 539 Complete Class