CIS 521 Assignment 7 Term Paper Strayer University
Write a term paper between eight to ten (8–10) pages.
The scope of the term paper will be tied to the expected learning outcomes noted in the Course Guide.
- The scope of your paper can include how SOA is aligned, developed, and measured in large organizations.
- You can also use any industry case study (via Internet, Harvard Business Cases, or other sources) outside our course to analyze the issues presented in the study and propose a SOA solution to solve those issues.
- Other possible topics may include
- The history and evolution of Enterprise Architecture SOA
- Project implementation planning and success stories of SOA; how it relates to business architecture and business value propositions.
Although you have the option of various topics for development, you are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Identify and graphically depict a topic that is aligned to the course learning outcomes.
- Describe conceptual and operational definitions based on the gathered research evidence.
- Summarize the collected data and discuss how your topic supports a company’s organizational goals based on the research.
- Present the results, evaluate, and interpret their implications for further study.
If you require assistance on a topic you must contact the professor on your ideas no later than the end of week five. The professor also will review drafts and provide the student brief comments and direction up to the end of week six.
Your submission must include graphic examples such as Visio models, work breakdown structures or object models that address your problem statement. You must incorporate drawing tools to graphically depict the processes that you are describing
The due date of final term paper is the end of week nine.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
- Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides (APA format).
- Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
- In addition to the eight to ten (8-10) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
NOTE: You will be graded on the quality of your submission, the logic/organization of the report, graphical depictions and your technical writing skills.
CIS 521 Assignment 7 Term Paper Strayer University, CIS 521, CIS, CIS 521 Entire Course, CIS 521 Entire Class ,CIS 521 Complete Course, CIS 521 Complete Class