CIS 521 Assignment 4: When Hackers Turn to Blackmail Strayer University
Read “When Hackers Turn to Blackmail.” (Harvard Business Review) available at the Strayer University online library. Then, write a two to three (2–3) page paper on the following case study:
1. Identify and analyze the issues presented in this case.
- Determine whether the issues can be solved by an EA-SOA framework and explain why or why not.
- Discuss the lessons learned from this experience.
- Discuss how those lessons could contribute to the future planning of an EA-SOA project.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
- Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides (APA format).
- Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
- In addition to the two to three (2–3) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
NOTE: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.
CIS 521 Assignment 4 Strayer University, CIS 521, CIS, CIS 521 Entire Course, CIS 521 Entire Class, CIS 521 Complete Course, CIS 521 Complete Class