CIS 510 Assignment 3: Creating a Domain Model Class Diagram Strayer University
Due Week 7 and worth 150 points
Refer to the RMO CSMS domain model class diagram shown in Figure 4-23 on page 111 of the textbook and the discussion of subsystems in Chapter 3.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Using Microsoft Visio or an open source alternative such as Dia, create a domain model class diagram for the RMO CSMS marketing subsystem. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Provide a narrative describing your diagram that includes:
- An overview of the diagram
- An analysis of the different classes in the diagram
- Use at least three (3) quality resources outside of the suggested resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Design high-level logical system characteristics (user interface design, design of data and information requirements).
- Develop clear and concise business requirements documents and convert them into technical specifications.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in systems analysis and design.
- Write clearly and concisely about advanced systems analysis and design topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
CIS 510 Assignment 3 Strayer University, CIS 510, CIS, CIS 510 Entire Course,CIS 510 Entire Class, CIS 510 Complete Course, CIS 510 Complete Class