CIS 510 Assignment 2 Creating a Use Case Strayer University
Due Week 4 and worth 150 points
Refer to the RMO CSMS marketing subsystem shown in Figure 3-11 on page 79-80 of the textbook.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Using Microsoft Visio or an open source alternative such as Dia, create a use case graphic rendering that shows all actors and all use cases for the RMO CSMS marketing subsystem. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Provide a narrative describing your diagram that includes:
- an overview of the diagram
- an analysis of the actors
- Use at least three (3) quality resources outside of the suggested resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or an open source alternative such as Dia. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify system stakeholders and formulate their needs.
- Create a use case based on relating functional requirements.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in systems analysis and design.
- Write clearly and concisely about advanced systems analysis and design topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
CIS 510 Assignment 2 Creating a Use Case Strayer University, CIS 510, CIS, CIS 510 Entire Course, CIS 510 Entire Class, CIS 510 Complete Course, CIS 510 Complete Class