CIS 505 Case Study 1: Florida Department of Management Services, Part I Strayer University
Due Week 4 and worth 80 points
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the security mechanisms needed to protect the DMS systems from both state employees and users accessing over the Internet.
- Critique the transition process performed by the DMS in the case study. Then, recommend two (2) alternatives to the IP infrastructure or applications not already mentioned in the case study.
- Critique the merits of the major services found on the DMS Website.
- Recommend an additional service to add to the DMS Website.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Compare and contrast among local area and wide area network technologies and architectures.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in communication networks.
- Write clearly and concisely about communication networks using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
CIS 505 Case Study 1 Strayer University, CIS 505, CIS, CIS 505 Entire Course, CIS 505 Entire Class, CIS 505 Complete Course, CIS 505 Complete Class