CIS 429 Case Study 3 Business Intelligence Strayer University
Due Week 9 and worth 80 points
Read the case study titled, “Business Intelligence for small and middle-sized enterprises" found in Week 9 of the course shell.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Provide a succinct narrative of the main lessons learned from the article.
- Compare the advantages and disadvantages of Web, memory, and vector BI solutions.
- Consider the author’s notation that BI has become an essential part of all enterprises; discuss three (3) reasons why solutions that are aimed at large-scaled enterprises do not fit well with small and middle-sized enterprises.
- Reflect upon the commonalities of Web and memory-based BI solutions.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the relationship between business intelligence, data warehousing, and data mining.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in data warehousing.
Write clearly and concisely about topics related to data warehouse planning using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
CIS 429 Case Study 3 Business Intelligence Strayer University, CIS 429, CIS, CIS 429 Entire Course, CIS 429 Entire Class, CIS 429 Complete Course, CIS 429 Complete Class