CIS 429 Case Study 2 Data Warehousing and the Web Strayer University
Due Week 8 and worth 80 points
Read the case study titled, “Real-time data warehousing for Business Intelligence" found in Week 8 of the course shell.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Analyze and support why the ETL system is considered to be the most resource-consuming system in a data warehouse framework.
- Take a position on the author’s opinion of semi-structured DMM over structured DMM. Support your position with evidence.
- Take a position on the validity of the author’s implication of using semi-structured DMM for real-time updates. Support your position with evidence.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Compare the features and functions of OLAP models.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in data warehousing.
Write clearly and concisely about topics related to data warehouse planning using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
CIS 429 Case Study 2 Data Warehousing and the Web Strayer University, CIS 429, CIS, CIS 429 Entire Course, CIS 429 Entire Class ,CIS 429 Complete Course, CIS 429 Complete Class