CIS 429 Case Study 1 Data Warehousing and Testing Strayer University
Due Week 7 and worth 80 points
Read the case study titled, “A comprehensive approach to data warehouse testing” found in Week 7 of the course shell.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Consider the author’s viewpoints on testing. Do you agree? List and explain five (5) reasons why testing is important.
- Evaluate the differences between testing data warehouse systems and software systems. Determine which differences are more pronounced.
- Reflect upon the author’s lessons learned, select three (3) lessons with the highest importance, and explain why you chose them.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the evolution, ethical issues, and future trends in data warehousing.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in data warehousing.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to data warehouse planning using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
CIS 429 Case Study 1 Data Warehousing and Testing Strayer University, CIS 429, CIS, CIS 429 Entire Course, CIS 429 Entire Class, CIS 429 Complete Course, CIS 429 Complete Class